Volume Eyebrow & Eyelash Rose Growth Serum
This Serum is Magical 🪄 And 💯 works!
Eyelash Growth Serum: A Journey To Beautiful Lashes And Full Eyebrows.
Grow long, beautiful lashes and full eyebrows with Volume Eyebrow and Eyelash Serum. Our Volume Eyebrow and Eyelash Serum consists of a proprietary blend, including key ingredients such as Castor Oil and Jojoba Oil to promote eyelash growth and eyebrow growth and thickness.
Safe for everyday use, with no known toxins or hormones
100% vegan and cruelty-free
Visible results in as soon as 2-3 weeks*
- Establish a routine. We recommend applying Lash Serum twice daily for the first two months, then switching to once daily, in the morning or evening.
- Morning: apply to clean, dry skin, prior to your makeup routine Evening: after you've washed your face and completed your skincare routine
- Apply serum gently to the upper and lower lash lines, at the root.
- Repeat daily, decreasing to once daily after two months.
- Avoid oil-based remover or products.
- Replace your Lash Serum every two months for freshness, safety, and best performance.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Will the serum change my eye color or cause skin discoloration
Ans: No! Our products are plant-based and hormone-free, so they do not contain the harmful chemicals that typically could cause this reaction. Plus they undergo rigorous testing before launch.
2. Can I use this serum with my lash extensions?
Ans: Absolutely. Our serums are oil-free, so they will not damage extensions. Simply follow the standard instructions to strengthen and boost your own lashes.
3. How soon can I expect to see results?
Ans: Results vary by individual. Follow the instructions carefully and you can expect visible results in as soon as 2-4 weeks.
non GMO vitamin e, oatstraw, sage, marshmallow root, rosemary, nettle leaf, nettle root, horsetail, castor oil, sweet almond oil
- DO NOT apply the serum with false lashes or glue applied to the lash.
- Avoid getting the serum into your eyes.
Before using our eyebrow and eyelash growth serum: Perform a patch test the day before using, by applying the serum to another area of your skin (such as your arm).